Registration for the 2022-2023 Season OPENS June 15th, 2022 at NOON (12:00pm).
The Following Information MUST be reviewed BEFORE you can register your child or children.
CLICK HERE for a list of Mandatory and Optional Fees for the 2022-2023 season, fees did not change from last season.
**Online Registration is by Credit Card ONLY. Option to pay in FULL or by splitting into 3 equal payments with the first payment taken at time of registration, the second payment on July 15th, and the third payment on August 15th.
- Online Registration is available for players who:
- Have never played hockey before
- Have previously registered to play hockey in Beaumont with BAHA and have not been released.
- Online Registration is MAY NOT be available if your child played with another association in 2021-2022. Please contact the Executive Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Registration includes both Mandatory and Optional Fees:
- Optional Fees include: AA Tryouts, Conditioning Camp and Volunteer Buy-out(s)
- July 15th - Early Bird Registration Ends and Returning Members will have a fee increase of $150.
- Players trying out for AAA must register before Release Forms will be signed.
- Players that wish to be considered for the AA BAHA Teams will be required to submit the AA Tryout Fee.
**NEW REGISTRANTS - you will be able to register online; however, you will need to complete your Respect In Sport in order to receive a Hockey ID# for your child and you will need to submit the following in order to secure your child's registration:
Parent Declaration Form - CLICK HERE
Copy of Birth Certificate
Proof of Residency (also required for players having previously played but have a change of address in the last 12 months).
Please submit these items to the BAHA Executive Administator email@example.com
Below is important information/checklist to ensure you complete your child's registration for the season. Player registration WILL NOT be complete unless all items below are completed. Failure to fulfill registration requirements may result in players being placed on a Wait List, if division limits have been reached. Any incomplete registrations at the time of Evaluations/Tryouts will result in players NOT being permitted on the ice.
STEP 1 - Review Checklist
1. Respect in Sport - MUST be completed in order for Registration to be considered complete.
- CLICK HERE for Information and to find a link to Respect In Sport Login
2. Volunteer Deposit Cheques and Volunteer Shift Requirements
- Members are required to either select the "Buy Out" option upon registration OR to Sign Up for 2 Volunteer shifts per child (no maximum shifts per family).
- Volunteer Deposit Cheques in the amount of $300, DATED JANUARY 1, 2023 (1 cheque per child registered) Submit by date TBA
- Dates for Cheque Drop offs: TBA
- OR drop off anytime in BAHA Drop Box found in KNRRC lobby once the KNRRC is reopened.
- Please indicate CHILD'S First and Last Name, and Age Level in the memo section of your cheques.
- Please visit the BAHA website, under the Volunteer Information heading for more information regarding Volunteer Shifts and to Sign Up for available shifts.
- IMPORTANT - NO REFUNDS ON VOLUNTEER BUYOUTS. If there is a possibility that you may manage, coach, be jersey parent, work a tournament shift etc... DO NOT buy out your volunteer shifts. You can buy out your shifts after registration, before Jan 1, 2023, should you choose not to volunteer (however, you are responsible for fulfilling any shifts you have signed up for or finding a member to replace you).
3. Conduct Codes
By Completing your player registration, you are agreeing to abide by BAHA's Codes of Conduct. Please review both Player and Parent Conduct Codes.
PLAYER CONDUCT CODE
PARENT CONDUCT CODE
**All parents and players will be asked to review and sign BAHA Player and/or Parent Conduct Codes at the begin of the season, once teams are complete. Conduct codes will be strictly enforced for the 2022-2023 season, as per BAHA's Discipline Policy.
4. AA Tryouts (U13AA, U15AA, U16AA, and U18AA) **AA Tryout Fees are Non-Refundable.**
- Parents/Guardians of players registered to tryout for BAHA AA teams MUST attend a Mandatory AA Information Session PRIOR to AA Tryouts.
- Date and Location of AA Info Session TBD.
- Please CLICK HERE for BAHA AA Program Information, AA Program Fees and Expectations.
- AA Tryout Dates and Times will be posted at a later date. Tentative start dates are listed on the AA Program page - these dates are subject to change.
5. U13, U15, and U18 Players
- There will be no wait lists/caps at the U13, U15, and U18 Age levels. However, due to constraints on team sizes and number of teams for U13, U15 and U18, there is a possibility that not all players registered will be guaranteed a spot on these teams.
6. Conditioning Camp Fees are Non-Refundable.
- Conditioning Camp will run August 17 to August 28. Schedule TBA
- Time Trial and Evaluation Schedules will be found under the Evaluations Tab (found on the BAHA Homepage). To be posted at a later date.
7. IMPORTANT - Please ensure your contact information is current and up to date when Registering your child, for the 2022-2023 season. Your contact information entered at the time of registration is what BAHA will use as the main source of contact when sending out BAHA emails, notifications etc... You MUST enter any additional contact information or update existing information in order to receive any further information from BAHA.
8. Lil' Oilers Coupon Holders
- Please register your child, following all the outlined registration information. Upon completion of your child's registration contact the BAHA Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund in regards to the Lil' Oilers Coupon.
Step 2 - Online Player Registration
Hockey Canada/Hockey Alberta are now offering registration through TeamSnap. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY.
- Launch the Beaumont Hockey TeamSnap website (link will be added on June 15th)
- Enter Hockey ID#
- Provide required information. Numbers need to be entered with no hyphens, dashes, or brackets.
- Read and Acknowledge Waivers
- Select Payment type:
- Using a credit card, you will be directed to a secure site for payment (BAHA never sees your credit card information)
- You have the option to split the total registration amount into three equal payments
LINK WILL ONLY WORK AT NOON ON JUNE 15th
Step 3 - Online Volunteer Signup
Please continue to check the BAHA Website to see what volunteer options are available for our members.
Step 4 - Volunteer Deposit Cheque Drop-off
- If you paid all Registration Fees and Volunteer Buyout(s) with a credit card you are done!
- PLEASE do NOT put CASH in the BAHA DROP BOX
- Drop off volunteer deposit cheque, in person, dates TBA OR drop in BAHA DROP BOX (KNRRC Lobby), anytime once it reopens.
- $300 Volunteer deposit cheque REQUIRED for EACH child, dated January 1st, 2023. All cheques to be written out to BAHA.
Any other questions, please contact the Executive Administrator email@example.com