Travel Permits for Tournaments

Travel Permits for Tournaments

Hockey Alberta requires Travel Permits for ALL Tournaments attended OUTSIDE and INSIDE of Zone 4.

**Travel Permit Requests MUST be sent 7 Days PRIOR to Activity.

**Travel Permit Sanction Numbers will be emailed DIRECTLY to the person submitting the request.

**You MUST enter a TOURNAMENT SANCTION NUMBER, in order to successfully submit your request for a permit.

**Please carry Permit Sanction Approval with the Team - Especially when attending Out of Province Tournaments.

Any permit questions please contact Karmen .


Upcoming Events

Jan. 26, 2019 7:30 PM to Jan. 27, 2019 1:00 AM

40th Anniversary Celebration
Beaumont Community Centre 5504 50 Ave.
Join us in celebrating BAHA's 40th Anniversary! Cash Bar, DJ, Late Lunch, Raffle Prizes, Photo Booth and VIP Tables!

read more »


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.